My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary

My sweet hubby and I celebrated 13 years of marriage this week!  Wow time flies....all I can say is that I am more in awe of God's blessing and love of marriage today as I was 13 years ago...my has God blessed us so.  I'm so thankful for the man God gave me to lead our family.  Faults and all...he is fabulous and I enjoy learning and growing and living life with him!  We had just returned from a trip to the mountains so we didn't have much planned for Tuesday...a friend was going to keep the kids while we went to dinner but her youngest child ended up getting sick.  John had a fabulous idea....very spontaneous!  He decided to take the whole family out for dinner at a new restaurant in the mall.  It is a family style Italian place.  He told us all to get dressed and wash up.  We ate at a fun new place, talked to the kids about our wedding and reception and honeymoon.  Then we walked around the mall until it closed.  We had my wedding rings cleaned  and checked, bought J.D. a much needed winter jacket, tried on funny hats, jackets, and sunglasses, window shopped, looked at jewelry, and just had good family fun!  I do believe it was one of our best anniversaries!




             

No comments:

Post a Comment