My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Review of Today

So how did I do.....today was much better...setting your attitude is a great idea, I just know that it is difficult to do that everyday!

So I opened the Bible fairly early today (at about 9:00) and enjoyed studying a little about Samuel and how God used him even as a child. I did have some prayer time even if it was in the shower!

I have spoken more kindly to my children and have not been such a nag...did give out spankings to the little one but that wasn't my fault!

I went to Home Depot for John, got more green paint, and painted around all the trim in the big kid's room. Hopefully this was a big help to him.

I have tackled the laundry, although not caught up. Still a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment