My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

swimming in January!

Yes, swimming in January....I am sitting in Ft. Lauderdale Fl as I write this on the back porch of a very "South Florida" type home watching my children swim in the swimming pool. The pool water is 82 degrees and the kids are loving it. The weather here is beautiful...no mosquitos, no heat, just nice 76 degree weather. I think the pool weather is a little cool but the kids sure won't admit it and they are having a ball with their cousins. We are here in Ft. Lauderdale for John's Sister's graduation. Eve is graduating from Ultrasound school after three years at ATI College of health in Miami. We do happen to be here at the same exact time as the national championship game which is a little crazy but it has not been that bad. Lots of gator fans everywhere...makes John ill! Having a great time relaxing in beautiful weather. We've been upset that December and January in Tallahassee has felt more like October but at times like this it is very nice!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all are having fun. We have the heat on today ;)

    ReplyDelete