My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Then and Now~~Medieval Times

John and I started dating in High School as most of you know...we were in the band together.  During our Senior Year, on a Band trip, we went to Medieval Times theater in Orlando....the very one we took our kiddos to this past weekend...!!!  I thought these pictures were awesome....THEN and NOW..15 years later!!  My, a lot has changed...not to mention the pounds and different hair and clothing style!  The kids had no idea where we were taking them.  It was on a whim...  They absolutely loved it!!!  J.D. could not believe the amount of food they plopped on his plate and Emily and him both were fascinated with the knights and the princess and the music.  They loved that they could eat with their hands.  Our Knight, the Green Knight, threw Emily a rose that he won during one of the battles...she was elated!  Molly loved watching the horses and looking at the action and listening to the music!  We got to sit directly across from the King and the Princess.  It was just us...I asked if they were special seats..the "winch" said.."sometimes for royalty, sometimes for handicapped."  Anyhow, they were great seats!  Emily now says, "My favorite restaurant isn't Bonefish anymore...it's Medieval Times."  She has expensive taste!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment