My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, October 29, 2010

Why we love camping!

Our most recent camping trip to the North Georgia Mountains...I don't have a lot of energy to write about it....so I am posting tons of pictures with quick captions!  It was one of our best camping trips ever!  We loved having great friends with us that enjoyed it as much as we did.  I really wish I could just copy and paste my friend's blog posts about the trip because she did an excellent job of describing every detail.  The weather was awesome and the family and friend time was beautiful!  Its great to be in the great outdoors!  We love camping because.......
sitting and playing with rocks and dirt make great fun!

great friends are fun to play with!


our home is the outdoors!


you get to hike to the top of waterfalls...

take fun family pictures....

friends to hug are the best....

boys can collect bags full of acorns...

hiking is a must!

playing in moutain streams is a must....


celebrating birthdays in the woods is awesome....


sites like this are breathtaking....

where else do you find giant rocks....



making twig people is really fun....

Giant pumpkins are really cool.....



we have this same picture of John and Emily with Emily in the exact same jacket as Molly is here..

views like this make me see God!


I love being with my hubby!

where else do you find 8 apple orchards in one town...





marshmallows for breakfast are fabulous...

exploring in the woods is the best kind of learning....

Eating in the fresh air makes everything taste better!

1 comment: