My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, May 18, 2012

Delayed 3 year Birthday!

I wish I could delay her three year old birthday but that is not the case...the blog post is just really delayed :)

Molly's birthday always ends up being during spring break...my spring baby!  We decided to invite some friends to play at the park by our house and eat cake and snacks.  It was a very relaxed, easy, fun birthday!  I attempted my first Pinterest find and made a cake that looked like a catepillar since my spring baby loves catepillars.  It turned out pretty good!







Molly and friends



Her friend "R" bought her pink cowgirl boots....she was delighted!



 For the family we had a spaghetti diner (molly's favorite) and enjoyed cupcakes and ice cream together with the grandparents and cousins.  It was the perfect birthday celebration for my 3 year old!



No comments:

Post a Comment