My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy 40th Anniversary!

 I decided to throw my parents a 40th Anniversary Party on Easter weekend....My parents wold never do this for themselves and I thught my mom would kill me for having it at her house but all and all it went really well even if the people over 80 years old that we know almost gave away the entire surprise!  And a 40th Anniversary is something to celebrate for sure!!!!!
The surprise!


The guests and dear dear friends



And then a crazy cow showed up....dressed up like a bunny rabbit for Easter!  I think everyone thought I had lost my mind!  But my mom does have a thing about cows and it was almost Easter....I did the best I could you know :)





He was handing out Easter eggs....


And then out pops my brother......from the COW COSTUME!!!!!  Now my parents were totally surprised by this!  (we should have a picture of my brother being dropped off down the street by his friends, dressing in the chick-fil-a cow costume and me walking him down the street to make his entrance....now that was hilarious) !!!!!!



 Giving his big sis a high five for the great idea we had:)!!!!!!


The cook!  We had BBQ chicken, tons of sides, and two cakes!






 And we dyed some Easter Eggs! 

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad~Thanks for staying together through thick and thin!


No comments:

Post a Comment