My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Boots and a spa visit


John and I don't usually celebrte Valentine's Day with big gifts or extravagant dinners...but this year we both spent a little money and made each other's week!  John and Emily went shopping for me for a Teacher's Appreciation gift...Emily saw on the CCS sign down the street from us that Teacher's Appreciation week was the week of Valentine's Day.  They got me a spa gift certificate for a hair cut and an hour massage...so wonderful and such a surprise!  John has been wanting boots like ALL his life...I really think he wants to be a cowboy...so we went boot shopping at Carol's Boot Country and found him the perfect pair..He loves them!  John doesn't get overly excited about too many things but I could tell he was super excited about his new boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment