My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Look!

My blog has a new look!  Take a tour sometime...I've put some new buttons..new background...new gadgets!  Sign up by email to my blog...leave a comment...click the "interesting" button...follow us!  I'm hoping to use this blog while on our extended vacation to do daily trip updates!  Now that I have a handy dandy laptop..this might actually happen!  I kind of have a love hate relationship with the blog honestly...it takes time but then when I post something...I get this great gratifying feeling of accomplishing something!  I like the neatness, prettiness, and organized detail of it all!  Did I just use a million dots and an exclamation point after every sentence?

No comments:

Post a Comment