My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, May 22, 2014

3 months old already....


These are all pictures off my phone that I would snap here and there but it basically shows Caroline's life chronologically over the past 3 months...She was 4 or 5 days here out at our first trip to Costco...and first time using our ergo sport carrier! 


First family walk!


Emily didn't think we had enough girl clothes for Caroline since we didn't know her gender pre-birth so she convinced her daddy to take her to Target one day so she could use her own Target Birthday gift card to buy baby girl clothes...this is the outfit she came home with.  What a sweet and stylish big sister!









One of my favorite pictures ever!



One month old here at the doctor!




One of her first smiles:)



First bottle the day mommy went back to work....sniff sniff




smile after passing really loud gas in church bible study



No comments:

Post a Comment