My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, May 17, 2014

3 week pictures

I've had 3 week pictures done of all my kids with me....but as we've added more kids and have realized that we can't spend a fortune on pictures...I looked for someone a little less expensive to take the pictures of Caroline.  A friend and fellow homeschool mom took these and I think she did a pretty good job.  Her daughter is one of Emily's friends so they helped her in the studio.  Caroline wouldn't stay asleep for anything which would have made it easier...I believe by the time it was over I had poop all down this nightgown.  She was wide awake even with all the photographer's attempts at keeping her asleep with a warming pad, white noise, and swaddling.  She looks so tiny to me here....









No comments:

Post a Comment