My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, May 2, 2014

Another new life and a new beginning

It's been way too long since I've posted about our sweet little family.  Today with eight kids in the house I pulled up the old blog and tried to fix some things and make it have a new look.  So here I go at another try in keeping the blog world up to date on our little family....

Our new life made me want to start again...

Welcome to the world Caroline Noelle...born the last part of February just two days after her biggest sister turned 12.  Once again, the pregnancy was horrible but it's so worth it.

She amazing!

I know, it's a little graphic...the big kids have a hard time looking at it but you can't tell me that's it's not proof of an amazing living God.  That is seconds (maybe 5) out of my body!  It's probably the earliest picture we have of any of our kids.  The nurse anesthetist took the next three pictures.  I am so glad she picked up John's camera.  She captured some very special moments.  We didn't know the gender of this baby nor did we have a name picked out...like not even an idea so it truly was like meeting a stranger and falling in love at first site:)  The pregnancy was crazy but not a surprise (maybe I will post on that another time)...but my recovery after the c-section wasn't bad at all.  I do believe God gives me a little reprieve after such a hard 9 months.  Baby girl was 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.  She's healthy and perfect.   







John went and told the kids in the waiting room that they had a new sister.  They got to come to the hallway as they were moving us to our room to see her for the first time.  


John and the kids telling the fans in the waiting room that we have a new baby girl.  


Emily got to hold her first









I think they think she's o.k.....they can't quit kissing her.
more newborn pictures





Daddy teaching the kids to change a diaper....we love Molly's face/body language here!






those lips are awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment