My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogging...ME????!!!!

Blogging...ME???!!! I can't believe I just subscribed to a blog. I have never been a reader, writer, or journaling type of person. I even find it hard to journal about what I learn in the Bible but my dear friend started to blog and well it has caught my interest. Ann started blogging months ago and I have to admit that I thought she was crazy. I have other friends that are big time readers and writers and I always thought it was a gift or something some people liked or did not like. My friend Rebecca must have a hundred journals about her life! I started reading Ann's posts and I have to admit that they were very cute and funny and sweet. It started making me want to write about my kids, hubby, and daily life. So here I go. I apologize to those that actually go on this site and read my posts, they may be very boring and not so imaginitive but they are are from my heart and about my sweet family of almost five..Ann says it is therapeutic for her...maybe it will be the same for me!

2 comments:

  1. Very excited for you!! Can't wait to read about the family!! I actually have some questions to ask you about how you set yours up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it took me forever...you know how I avoid laundry..well John is working night shift tonight and this is what I did instead of laundry.

    ReplyDelete