My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy days

This would be my first official post and it will probably be short and sweet since Hubby is at the grocery store and I am suppose to be getting the kids ready for a Christmas performance this evening. It has been a very busy week. We have had two school christmas parties, J.D.'s pajamas to school day, Christmas Ballet recital, tonight Emily's school Christmas performance, and tomorrow is my hubby's big interview for a promotion at work. We loved watching Emily's ballet performance yesterday. I love seeing her dance for God. Emily, if I do say so myself, is quite good and very precise. She really loves ballet and has never complained about going. She started taking tap this year which after seeing her first performance is more like stomping to some degree! Tonight we go to Community Christian's Christmas performance. She has been so excited! Apparently the songs are not normal elementary school songs...like Jesus loves me etc. They are doing the Hallelujah chorus, Emmanuel, and a song about Fruitcake which sounds really cute! We even had to keep a practice log of how many times she had practiced after we downloaded the songs from a site. One great thing about John's job is that he gets to participate in field trips and school stuff with the kids. He chaperoned a field trip to Bradfordville Baptist today for the classes to have a dress rehearsal. The whole family is going to see it...stay tuned for the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment