My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ribs, Laundry, and other daily tidbits

Today I went to work for 8 hours which is more than I have been working in one stretch. John of course does great with the kids, they have no problems, he never calls me to ask questions, he even went to the grocery store....he is so wonderful! Anyways, my friend just did a blog post about laundry and how she likes it and well I think she is a sick woman :) I hate laundry...it is the thorn in my side. I will do everything else in the world and still leave dirty laundry. Everyone knows this...my mom, my friends, my husband and children especially. As of yesterday there was one load on the couch needing to be folded, one load on our bed in need of folding and a garage full of stacks that need to be washed. When I got home from work at 6 pm John was grilling BBQ ribs, grilled veggies, new potatoes and corn on the cob....he is such a chef (my own personal Bobby Flay) and well the least I could do was to put away some laundry. The worst thing is we have been getting socks off the couch for a week b/c I haven't sat down to match them....so the deal was I had to match and put away all the socks before I went to bed. I did it and we had a wonderful rib dinner. The kids ate everything on their plate and wanted more.

No comments:

Post a Comment