My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I love my hubby this much....

I know...GAG!  But I do and he amazes me more every day sometimes!  John is the most wonderful father and husband...not perfect but perfect for us! The big kids were spending the night with friends on Friday night and I had to work in the clinic.  Molly and John had a great night!  He took her on a date to "chick-fil-a"...he told me he found out she like the yellow chick-fil-a sauce.  He said they sat at the table and just talked and enjoyed eating together!  They came home and it was time for bath.  John put his bathing suit on and got in the tub with her...they had a big time!  He said that she gave him the strangest look when he got in with her....they played with water, bubbles, and toys.  She was a little confused.  Then I got the cutest pictures over my phone of the two of them playing after bath...they cuddled and talked and played.  It was sweet hearing John talk about it!  This week, John has a date with Emily...they are doing a dessert date and then John is taking J.D. to the Monster Truck show at the Civic Center in a couple of weeks which J.D. will LOVE!  I love that my hubby loves spending quality time with each of his children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment