My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Breakfast in....

The Recliner...


John Daniel earned a ticket from me for doing good on all his jobs for the week.  The ticket that he earned was being served breakfast in the recliner...but I made Emily serve him.  He ordered cheesy eggs, sausage, and biscuits.  He LOVED every minute of being waited on by his big sister.  Then I had the idea of each of them getting a day during the month of having breakfast served to them by the sibling...CAN I FORCE A SERVANT'S HEART?  We have been doing a study called Peacemaker's about the condition of your heart and how this causes good and bad choices which can either cause or cure conflict, etc.  I thought this serving each other thing might be good practice in having a servant's heart....who knows but he sure did enjoy it this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment