My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, February 5, 2011

WARNING WARNING WARNING!

....Massive blog update during the next several days while John is working.!!!!  Lots of pictures and stories to come!  First we will start with some random ones from January:

Emily has taken to curling her hair with soft curlers any night that she can get either John or I to wrap them for her.  In all honesty, I don't have the patience and John does a MUCH better, more meticulous job than I do!  She asks him to do it more than she asks me :)

We bought some mustard greens down at the round a bout farmers market by our house.  I washed them, dried them, and cooked them for hours.  I totally remember doing this with my grandmother!


And the kids ate them like champs!

Molly hates the drive thru car wash.  Even a lollipop from the bank didn't make it better.  She clung to Emily for dear life the entire time!

John has taught my children to trap squirrels.  They have to bait them with seed, wait for them to go in the trap and then pull a string to close the door to trap them inside....THEN we have to drive to the Walmart across Thomasville Road and let them go.  John Daniel is quite the pro!  This is what they did all during Molly's nap one day.  The squirrels have seemed to multiply in our yard since we got the chickens...they LOVE the chicken food and treats!


Molly's first TACO!



This boy ate three tacos!  He LOVES mexican food!

No comments:

Post a Comment