My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy 12 years of being Cancer FREE

I realized after looking at the pictures I took from this day, I only took pictures of the food and sign...and not of John (the star of the show) but it WAS his six days ON at work and when he came home the morning of January 29th, he was tired and looked a little rough....but he still enjoyed sharing cake and celebration with us!  We celebrate January 29th every year as the day that John was pronounced Cancer FREE...he also passed his Paramedic State Boards that day and asked me to Marry him...he was such a busy boy that day!  The kids made him a wonderful little sign and I made him red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting!  Praise God for healing and the many blessings we have enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment