My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feeling Purposeful....

It is an ongoing prayer for me...to wake each day and do something purposeful, to be used by God, to glorify Him in what I do, and to live life as if I AM NOT blowing around like a tumbleweed...life is not random...we are God's masterpiece created to do a work that was prepared in advance for us to do (paraphrased from Ephesians 2:10).  I have the greatest privilege to be a part of God's work and I'm so excited, joyful, thankful to be meeting with some great friends, co workers, women to lead a Bible Study...We started with Romans 3:23...All have sinned....and discussed that we have to acknowledge our sin and understand that as sinners we are separated from a Heavenly Father.  We discussed the woman in Luke 7 and how she truly acknowledged her sin in the presence of Jesus.  She understood the magnitude...and she was saved.  I have no idea what the future holds but feel so "free" to be a part of something that can lead to eternal blessings.  Thank You Lord for not ever giving up on me and for allowing me to be  part of your amazing plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment