My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Celebrating New Life..

One of my very best friends is having her first baby girl..the third child and such a blessing.  Another best friend and I decided to throw her a shower.  Our goal was to have an very intimate warm and snuggly dinner party.  We wanted prayer time and good conversation...I think we achieved our goal.  It was a warm and snuggly time celebrating new life.  My friend's sister just started her own event design company and did the decor for free...they did a wonderful job and the decor was so cute.  We even had a hot chocolate bar! 

I got to use my grandmother's china and silver









Our big girls helped serve the guests and helped Ms. Debi with her presents...they loved it and so did we!



No comments:

Post a Comment