My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree....


My grandparents took us on our annual christmas tree hunt...their present to us is our tree!

The kids love going to Tallahassee nurseries and drinking hot cider while looking at pretty gardens, the green house fish and of course picking out the BEST tree!  They agreed on one this year which was superb!

Our crazy crew picking out trees...Granny isn't made...she is talking in this one!

Looking at the fish..

We love doing this with my grandparents...it seems perfect for them and it is perfect for us!  They don't buy us anything else and they know it is something that we truly appreciate and love and NEED!

Trimming of the tree

My nativity scene...

And the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment