My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Piano and Ballet

Winter Piano Recital



Two of Emily's extra curricular activites that she loves....We do extra-curricular activities to add to our school...I'm not sure we would have time or funds to do things like this if Emily was in public or private school all day long and then come home to do homework and other activites...it would just be too hard.  But at this point we have time and we enjoy going as a family to watch her and John Daniel do their extra activities.  I don't teach music at home, nor do I teach art or dance and these are Emily's favorite things....She has rhythm, style, and a good ear.  We love watching her do these things for God's glory~

No comments:

Post a Comment