My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, June 15, 2009

Blossoms







Emily and I are joining the ranks of all great entrepreneurs! We are now in the business of making flips flops, headbands and belts. Our business is called Blossoms (named by John). Just kidding really but we did make some cute flip flops! A friend of mine at church, Ms. Courtney, is the ultimate girlie girl. She made Molly the cutest hair bows when she was born. I can detach the bow and put a different color bow in the headband. Genius!!! Ms. Courtney is now pregnant with her third girl and loves to deck her girls out in the cutest dresses and accessories. They showed up one day at VBS with the cutest flip flops on. Ms. Courtney had made them! She told me how and well I went and got the materials and Emily and I made three pairs. I think they are adorable on little girls! Emily and John started brainstorming and thought of making headbands and belts. The coolest thing is the cost. I made a pair of "fancy" flip flops for under $5! Ms. Courtney said she saw some in a store that looked exactly like the ones she made for $30. I wish I was more crafty sometimes...half the stuff you buy in stores like Cotton Colors, Loli and the Bean, and My Favorite things (some of my favorite stores) are things that you can make at home for so much less than what they cost in those stores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment