My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our summer plans

I am not usually one to have every second of my kids' summer planned with camps etc but I guess because I was really nervous about having things to do with them while John sleeps; I have planned some activities and camps. Here are our plans:

June: VBS, petite players camp for Emily, Swim lessons (all last one week)
July: Swim lessons, Manners camp for Emily, Make a Mess camp for J.D. (all last one week)


We are also planning a trip to Wild adventures water park and/or Wakulla Springs, a 4th of July trip to St. Augustine, and hopefully John and I are going to Destin in August (with Molly) for a little time alone.

We also have our summer service projects to do and I have told the kids that we are doing some "homeschooling" with them to keep up their skills over the summer.

All of this mixed in between swim days at Nanny's, playing outside, and play dates with friends....hopefully we can keep busy and have some great family time as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment