My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, June 12, 2009

We are not perfect!

I feel the need to clarify....our family is not perfect!!! Sometimes after writing these blog posts, I feel as though it sounds like we are the perfect little family whom love each other so much, never fight, do fun things all the time, try to be the perfect little Christians, never get tired of each other etc. Truth is... I nor John nor our children are any of this and the real truth is you really only want to write about the good stuff. Honestly, if I haven't written in several days, it is most likely because we are having some rough days! I have had comments from several friends that make me think that sometimes they think that John and I never fight or that our family is just "perfect". Well it ain't so! John and I fight, we disappoint each other, we have unmet expectations, we yell at our children, the children yell at each other, we are not the perfect Christians...in fact most of the time fail miserably, there are many times I want to run away :) we act unloving, etc etc. We are just trying like everybody else to raise our children with morals and values and the love for Christ. John and I are trying to make our marriage one where we serve one another and keep each other first. It is hard on most days! If I didn't have the love and Grace of Jesus Christ, most days I would want to bury my head in the sand! We do love each other so much and do have some great times.....that's what is fun to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment