My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, September 15, 2011

224th Anniversary of the Signing of the United States Constitution!

Our pictures from the events of today :)  The reenactments at the Capitol were awesome...I know that I enjoyed them more than my children but I do know they took away nuggets of information that we can build on later.  The high schoolers (homeschoolers) that performed some of the Lincoln-Douglas Debate and won the state History Fair were awesome!  I was so very impressed! 




Historic Capitol Senate Chamber

Talking to James and Dolley Madison



Benjamin Franklin


Patrick Henry



Lincoln Douglas Debates





1 comment:

  1. You guys let us know ahead of time when these things come up!!! Becca would love to bring her kids, and I would love to go too!!
    We need to start training for our own little home schoolers!!!

    ReplyDelete