My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Funnys

We must tell J.D. at least a dozen times a day to use his utensils to eat...I have no idea what comes over him but he would rather eat with his fingers.  Tonight after telling him to use his fork, Emily said, "You know this all started when we went to Medieval Times Theater years ago!" 

Molly is not wanting to use the potty at all.  It may have been the fact that I let her bottom touch the water in the toilet one day last week when I let go of her for a moment and it has ruined her.....well today she went to Nee Naw's in panties.  Mom asked her for hours if she had to go and she wouldn't.  All of the sudden towards the end of their time together, Molly finally went on her potty.  She told us when we came to pick her up.  We were all sooooo excited!  She got candy and praise!  We got back home and we started trying again at our house...Molly says to me, "I use the potty at Nee Naw's, not here!"  Molly also told me tonight as I put her to bed, "I like Nee Naw's birds.  We ran fast to see them in rain."  Apparently, the story is that today as it rained, Molly and Nee Naw sat on the porch watching the rain and some pretty birds taking a bath.  They ran fast in the rain to be silly and see the birds.

John Daniel loves book club...he said he likes to get up and talk.  He also really enjoyed playing with an older friend Ben and his best friend Coop last time our book club met.  He asked me tonight, "How many CCs do we have before book club again?"  CC is our co-op which we go to once every week so that was his way I guess of understanding how long it would be before we got to go to book club again! 

Kids say the "darnedest" things!

No comments:

Post a Comment