My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, July 8, 2012

VBS

Amazing Wonders Aviation VBS took off in June at our church

The theme this year was all about disovering God's power and his amazing wonders.  We studied about how he helped Joshua, Daniel, the disciples and how he can help us share his love!


John, my mom, and I taught John Daniel's 1st grade class.  We were so busy all week.  We had 26 1st graders in our Blue Angel class...we studied the Bible, did crafts, did recreation, learned about missions, ate snack, learned some amazing songs to worship our God, and met some really great people!  I could not have done it without my mom, John, or my teenage helpers! 


Our classroom was decorated like Victoria Falls.



Playing review games to reenforce our Bible Lesson




Molly's class doing music




Hooray for a great week of VBS!  One of our favorite weeks of the year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment