My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, February 5, 2010

Molly

Molly has quite the personality.  I realized last night that I had not taken pictures in awhile so I got out the camera.  It is soooo hard getting a picture of that girl because she is on the GO!!!  She doesn't stop for much and she wants to hold the camera so some of these pictures are a little fuzzy but it was the best I could do last night.  We have a play stethoscope that came with a kid's doctor set.  She likes the stethoscope a lot.  She carries it around.  She actually (no lie) puts it around her neck and then gets up and walks around with her little walker toy...it is hilarious.  The big kids think it is fabulous!  Maybe she is going to be our little doctor!  I just love her to pieces!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment