My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, February 1, 2010

When Momma is sick....

.......things fall apart!  I was sick all weekend starting at about 5 pm on Saturday. I didn't do anything on Sunday recovering...so today was the first day that I got back into the groove of things.  Now, I will say that when things really fall apart, like when I am pregnant.....John totally steps up!!!  But during these times that I am down for about a day or two and especially when he is working (this was his 6 days on and he doesn't feel good either)...things kind of fall apart. I guess I should say they fall apart in my mind...the stacks on the desks were growing, unopened mail had built up, bills needed to be paid, school papers were all around, dishes in the sink, LAUNDRY was crazy!!!!, bathrooms dirty, things out of place....oh this kind of stuff just drives me crazy!!!!  My house is not by any means perfect but to some degree, I have to be organized and feel neat and clean and when I woke up this morning...I did not feel this way!!!  I got to work and this is what I did today:

Did 4 loads of laundry so far and still working on it
cleaned kitchen three times
cooked homemade dinner (Roosh's chicken and rice...figured it would be good for my stomach)
paid bills
organized stacks on desk
went through all unopened mail
Got all our tax info together to take to accountant
registered J.D. for kindergarten
updated calendar
did Emily's homework with her
did J.D.'s homework with him
studied Emily's vocab words with her
helped Emily write 7 thank you notes
picked up living room
took Emily to ballet
organized school papers and filed papers
listened while Emily practiced piano
fed, bathed, and put three kids to bed
cleaned both bathrooms
LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY, LAUNDRY!!!

there has to be more...it's no fun being sick but then it is nice to know you are needed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment