My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

John planned a nice evening out for us on Saturday to celebrate Valentines Day even though that is not something we usually make a huge deal about...I got the sitter and he planned everything else.  He told me to go buy a new dress.  Emily and I went to target that day (because it was close and I was short on time) and we picked out a pretty dress...It was hilarious getting Emily's opinion on the dress.  I put this black one on at one point in the dressing room, and she said, "Oh no, you look like a maid!"  He drove me to Andrews 228 downtown.  We had never been before.  It was a nice eclectic restaurant and the food was amazing.  We enjoyed some wine, a crab cake, salad...I had grouper over artichoke risoto, and John had a New York Strip.  Then we had an espresso chocolate torte for dessert.  It was yummy.  We had some awesome uninterrupted conversation about all kinds of stuff.  Afterwards, we went to Target and bought Emily's IPOD for her birthday, rented a movie and bought a bottle of wine.  We went home, paid the sitter, and lounged on the couch in front of a fire and watched a movie!  Perfect night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment