My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

Halloween was low key this year, but really I'm not that big of a Halloween person anyways...I just love fall and scarecrows and leaves, and all!  We had just returned from a camping trip and John Daniel literally figured out what he was going to be while camping and it, in my opinion, was fabulous! 

John and John Daniel love watching Man vs Wild so John Daniel was Bear Grylls and John was his camera man!  John Daniel's costume couldn't have been easier...lots of camo and outdoors stuff all of which he adores anyways.  This costume fit my J.D. perfectly!








I had this pink poodle skirt from a father daughter dance two years ago...so Molls went as a 50's girl...she just liked the candy!  I even had to hem it with my sewing machine ....I was so happy that I could do it all by myself!



And Emily saw this $4 hat in CVS one day and thus happen the witch costume...all with clothing we already had...the stockings, the skirt and her ballet costume...I think it is actually cute although I'm not real fond of witch stuff. 


We enjoyed chili and trick or treating with friends at their house.





I was happy with our low key, low cost, creative costumes...and so were the kids.

Just some art work of Molly's from church...

No comments:

Post a Comment