My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, November 4, 2011

Our 12th Anniversary

was spent in Tuscaloosa on our first "mission" trip together and as John said....our family has been morphing and changing over the past couple of years and it just seemed appropriate...I can't think of anything else we would have rather been doing.  We had lots of time to talk and discuss life and a plans and the future.....and most importantly...how God can use our family.  I am still madly in love with my hubby and our 12th anniverary was perfect.........

On our anniversary after a long day


Our sweet friends on the trip bought us a cake as a surprise!  Nothing like having a Walmart cake in the church cafeteria!  After this meal we drove all night to get home by Monday morning.....it was a great trip!


12 years ago!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment