My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When people help one another.....

 I think it may be when the "church" is at it's finest besides sharing the Good news..but isn't sharing ourselves and sharing what we have a way to get to share the Gospel?  I think so!  We have been involved in some great sharing lately.....and with some great people.  The girls in my Bible Study from work decided to help make baskets for the homeless familes that some of the homeschooling families are helping in the community....along with some families from church and some of our close homeschooling families..we took 5 baskets of Thanksgiving food to needy families.  One of the coolest expereiences lately is to see the Holy Spirit working amongst the women I work with.  I told them about the opportunity, they took charge, divided the baskets, bought the items and put them together..and spread the word at our work place. They even had others from work helping...bringing in homemade cakes and such.  I didn't say a word other than tell them about the opportunity!  I was overwhelmed!


Our great group of SS families all got together about 2 weeks ago and pitched in to put Operation Christmas Child boxes together.  We packed 13 boxes for children in other countries.  My kids always enjoy this so much and you should have seen all the kids pitching in to pack and wrap...a little chaotic but it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment