My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Ballet

These aren't the greatest pictures because they were taken with my phone from a distance but they are beautiful to me...because my beautiful daughters did a beautiful job of dancing and worshiping God with ballet!  Each year our ballet studio showcases the classes at Christmas to give the parents an idea of how the girls are doing and how far they've come.  It's so strange seeing my oldest daughter up there dancing without any help from teachers on the side...they know the routine, it's graceful, and they look so old and mature now!




This was Molly's first time on stage....she did great!  she followed the teacher well and was very proud of herself!  So so so adorable!





No comments:

Post a Comment