My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pinterest CRAZY!

Pinterest.....didn't even understand what it was 6 months ago...but now I have over 400 pins and boards and have gone completely crazy!  The next probably 6 posts are all ideas we've used or made from pinterest...which is basically like an online catalog of fun ideas, cleaning tips, recipes, etc.  I tried to explain it to my dad like this...you know how when you go through magazines or on website and see things that are cute or things you want to do....well Pinterest is a way to organize those things...find something online that you want to make, then you "pin" it to your virtual boards under a specific category that you have created on your site.  Seriously, Pinterest has gotten so huge that it isn't hard to find cute  ideas...just go on a friend's board and they are bound to have something pinned that you like.  I don't go searching around the internet to find things I want to pin...I just look on other people's boards.  Anyways, these are all ideas that I have pinned on my "Christmas" board. 

We dipped marshmallows in chocolate.  Put them on a stick.  The chocolate hardened and then we used pearl beads for eyes, mike and ike's candy for a nose and pretzels for ears.  So cute!  And Yummy!


This one looked like it had been punched in the face....long night for this little reindeer!





No comments:

Post a Comment