My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday Rewind....

I'm obviously a little behind on my blog...never enough time!  I'm going to do a little holiday rewind...starting from before Thanksgiving...maybe one day I will post the pictures from our amazing Vogel State Park Camping Trip...oh and my beautiful ballerina's pictures from last MAY!!!!  That bothers me so much but maybe I will just let it go and do the best I can....that's all I can do right?!?!

This year we are studying ancient history...our co-op right before Thanksgiving hosted an Ancient Olympics Fun Day...We had different olympic games, awards, opening ceremony, closing ceromony, and of course food!  Above is the 1 mile run take off!


Javelin throw...go Emily!

Chariot races...or wagon races



Emily's team in the wagon races.....Emily was in the wagon!





The torch!



No comments:

Post a Comment