My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Chicken Tacos

This week's recipe list includes PW's chicken tacos...Sadly, Taco Bell and Old El' Paso have ruined my children...

These tacos were amazing and my kids said they were "o.k." SAD!   I cooked chicken in spices and green chilis. Stuffed corn tortillas with the chicken mixture and fried them....topped them with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, hot sauce, and tomato.  Thank goodness John LOVED them!  We've tried corn tortillas before and hated them...duh they weren't fried!  You gotta fry a corn tortilla...then it tastes just like those crispy hard tacos at restaurants!







Only comment that John made other than "Awesome" was that the chicken pieces could be smaller...note to self next time:)  


No comments:

Post a Comment