My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Eve

In my effort to be a "fun mom" I found yet another idea on Pinterest...I bought 7 balloons and while the nice Publix man was very patient, I stuffed each balloon with a surprise activity on a sheet of paper before he blew the balloons up with helium.  Starting at 6 pm before Daddy was off to work, we popped a balloon on the hour and did whatever the piece of paper said.  The kids were so excited....and it made the night go by really fast.  After watching last year's New Year's Even Party on TV, I decided that that wasn't for us...I would allow the kids to see the ball "drop" but we would do other stuff up until midnight.  We watched some old black and white episodes of Abbott and Costello, we played a game, we watched Dolphin Tale, and played with our New Year's Eve guests...Ms. B, Baby D, and dog Sassy!  I was a little sad that John wouldn't be around on New Year's but it ended up being a very nice evening!




































No comments:

Post a Comment