My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Night

My mom really wanted my brother to have some "Southern" home cooked Christmas dinner food while he was in Tallahassee...so we did the whole turkey, squash casserole, dressing, sweet potato souffle, pies, peas,etc.  It was delicious! We had a very relaxing late Christmas evening...



Nee Naw and Pop Pop gave Emily a Vera Bradley Hipster purse and wallet...and it just so happens that her and Nee Naw have the same taste in patterns!


The boys digging in


The greatest grandparent present of all is the handmade wooden horse family that my dad built.  My girls are especially into horses and Molly had made one of our benches at home into a horse...but it has no face..She is really good at pretending though and jumps up on it and rides it and does jumps and races...so cute.  Well she doesn't have to ride the faceless horse anymore...Pop Pop fixed the kids up with FOUR horses....with heads and faces and a tail and reigns.  They are the cutest most sturdy things ever!


They were sitting on their porch around the Christmas tree....a huge surprise for the kids!


My Dad needs to get a booth at Market Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment