My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Girl

I had my last ultrasound on Friday before delivery. I am now 32 going on 33 weeks and baby girl (we cannot disclose the name per her daddy) is now about 4 lbs. I always like when I get to this stage in the pregnancy b/c you can kind of relax knowing that she is big enough and mature enough to most likely survive if I went into labor although I know it is still too early. She was quite the acrobat during the ultrasound. I had had some coffee that morning from Starbucks but it was decaf....Dr. Hume kept kidding me about it b/c they couldn't get the girl to be still. She was kicking and moving and flipping like crazy.

She also was making some of the cutest faces. She would open and close her mouth, make a frowny face and ball her fists up and put them in front of her face. She actually opened her eyes too which the doctor and ultrasound tech said was pretty uncommon to see. You could actually see the lid open and close and her eyeball moving from side to side...kind of freaky actually. They kept calling her nosey. I was by myself so no one got to see it but the tech did make a video tape of it for me. She has big chubby cheeks and peach fuzz on her head. Still don't know if it is red! They said she looks healthy and all looked well. Can't wait to meet my little gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment