My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Newest Addiction

I guess all women have something that they love to collect or buy. Ask anyone that knows me and they could probably name my purse or bag addiction. I love purses. I love any bag or carrying case. I was so excited when we found out that we were having a girl because that meant I got to look for a new diaper bag. My other diaper bags for the first two children were neutral, not exciting, but knowing that this was a girl and most likely the last baby, I wanted to get something fun and girlie. So I opted for a frilly Vera Bradley Bag (that I know John will not carry) and I got two, one for a long day out and one for just ordinary days. I do have to add that I got them half off so buying two was like buying one at regular price!

Well, my newest addiction is buying my three children matching outfits. I don't know if it is the thought of having two girls or because now I feel like I have a brood of children or what but in the last couple of weeks I have gone crazy trying to find matching outfits/dresses especially for the girls. It doesn't help that my oldest daughter told me she wanted to match her little sister on Easter Sunday. It is hard finding a size 7 and size 0-3 months that match but I have succeeded! I have to admit what I have found is so cute and I can't wait to post pics of my three little sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment