My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Happenings!







Today, we will just celebrate as a family...Emily went to school this morning after opening a present from her Daddy. He bought her some jewelry which she loved and a sweet card. John Daniel and I are going to meet her at school for lunch and take a cookie cake to share with her class. She says that Mrs. Dolly will let her pick out a Bible Story to read today as a special birthday treat. We decided to let Emily pick what kind of dinner she wanted. I told her I would make anything she wanted or we could go out to eat to any restaurant. She, of course (being my daughter), wanted to go to a restaurant. It has been a really hard decision for her. First it was Morelia's Mexican, then The wharf for seafood, then Chinese, but now I think she has settled on Olive Garden. So when Daddy gets off work, we will meet him at Olive Garden to have dinner. I think she will be visited by her great grandparents at some point today and probably her Nanny after she gets done with Cheerleading practice. She is so excited about her day and looking forward to her party on Saturday! Happy Birthday Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment