My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Monday, April 13, 2009

183 years of marriage!

Happy Belated anniversary (on April 8th) to Mom and Dad, Granny and Granddad, and Roosh and Pop Pop! That is right....on April 8th, different years of course, my parents and both sets of my grandparents were married. For my parents, 2009 made 37 years, 65 years for Granny and Granddad Thornton, and if my Pop Pop and Roosh were still alive, it would have been 81 for them! I am proud that I come from a long line of good healthy marriages.....people that stay married and love each other no matter the circumstances, for better or for worse! We celebrated with a pizza party at my Grandparents house last Wednesday....doesn't seem very glamorous but the couples seemed happy just having the whole family there, all 20 of us! If I can collect a picture of them all on their prospective wedding days one day I will post it! On my parent's wedding day, their parents both had anniversary cakes...kind of cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment