My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, April 17, 2009

FREE Stuff

I just had to write this down because I get so excited about blessings and I know that everything we have comes from God! John brought home a 4 year old basically unused dryer yesterday. It was totally free. One of his co-workers didn't need it after all and has been trying to give it to someone...sweeeeeet! Especially since our 11 year old dryer leaves black marks on white clothing sometimes for some unknown reason! Yesterday I sent out a mass email to friends and family and posted a want on facebook for a used piano. Today in less than 24 hours, the choir director at our church offered us a FREE piano to have. He said it is just there collecting dust, it is in good shape just needs tuning and all we have to do is move it! Emily needs an instrument to practice on since starting piano lessons back up and our prayers are answered immediately! Pretty cool week!

No comments:

Post a Comment