My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bad Night

So after two nights of practically no sleep due to a restless, crying, and stuffed up nose baby, I am very thankful for my "Baby-Wise" baby! You forget how great it is when your baby sleeps all night and wakes up only once versus every hour!! I felt so sorry for little molly last night. She couldn't breathe out of her nose so when I would lay her down on her tummy, she would get so frustrated and wake herself up. Then I tried to elevate her head by putting her in the boppy on her back...oh heck no...she wasn't having anything to do with that..don't try to lay that baby on her back! So we went from my bed, to the couch, to the chair and around and around again. I talked to John on and off for an hour at 5 am. Crying at one point at 6 am because I was just so tired! She ended up sleeping for awhile on me. I was on my back in our bed, she was kneeling by my side with her upper body on my chest. Finally at about 6:55 she fell asleep in what seemed to be a deep sleep. Of course all I could think about was that John would be walking in the door at 7:30 and my kids would be awake by 8. John got home and told the kids that they had to watch cartoons while I slept a little. I think I slept until 8:30ish. At least it was solid sleep though. Emily was awesome in that she let the dog out, fed her and gave her water, got her and J.D. breakfast and kept the t.v. low. We were suppose to go to Madison today to see the Brewer's new puppy but I decided that me driving on the interstate would be a bad idea. We, instead, have done chores and rested. I am determined to go exercise tonight though. My good friend Harriet has challenged me and given me the idea to do the bleachers at the track when we go. I am going to go take the kids and walk/run around the track and go up and down the bleachers. She keeps telling me that interval work like that burns more calories so I am on a mission. It just started pouring down rain but hopefully that will blow over! AND hopefully tonight will be a better night!

No comments:

Post a Comment