My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Friday, July 17, 2009

update

Well after my pitiful post yesterday, I figure I better update it. Molly slept better last night but not great. I think she slept from about 10pm until 2:30 am. Then it was a pretty restless night until early morning at about 6 am when she went to sleep again. It was still better than the previous night though.

Today I had to go to work for a little while. My boss called me and asked if I could come for awhile because they were short so I agreed. That meant that John would have the kids when he woke up from about 3:30 until 6:00 when he would then take the kids to my mom's until I got off at 8pm. Seems like a lot of effort for just four short hours at work but to tell you the truth it was nice to "get away" for a few hours and just sit at the computer at work and give people advice. So I was all worried that Molly would be fussy b/c of her cold b/c she had been for me all morning. I think I have held her for 72 hours straight..at least it feels like that. She wasn't happy in any of her "apparatuses" and so I did all I could to make it easy for John. I ironed his shirt, put his pins on it, packed the diaper bag, loaded the car, and had all the times and plans just perfect. So I left for work and Molly was finally asleep at that time. So he calls me at 5:45 on the way to my parent's house and says she slept the WHOLE time he had them and she was as happy as could be when she woke up! SERIOUSLY!!! Then my parents brought her up to work at 6:30 so I could nurse her and they talked about how happy she had been and she was just laughing. When I showed up at their house to pick them all up...J.D. was holding her and they were all watching T.V. and she had been happy and cheerful the whole time.....SERIOUSLY! So nobody felt my pain :) But that's o.k....I'd rather her be fussy with me I guess!

John gave J.D. his old work phone to have and play with. It is a palm and J.D. loves it. He takes pics and writes on it with the little stylet pen, charges it, plays games on it, etc. He forgets where it is every once in awhile. Tonight he says to me, "I'll give you $20 dollars Mommy if you find it." If I could only have $20 every time I find something for them that they have lost!

So here is to an even better night of sleep and a fun Saturday....oops..maybe not....I am oncall all night :) I wasn't going to tell you mom..I know I would get the "you need some sleep lecture". I can do anything for a couple of nights though and with lots of caffeine :) Hey and maybe I will get to sleep through the night and get paid at the same time..you just never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment