My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dedication
















Molly's baby dedication was this past Sunday. It was a special day for us as a family.. The whole family joined together at church to be a part of the big day. It is really a day for John and I. Baby dedications don't mean that Molly is going to heaven. Hopefully, she will make that decision one day. But the dedication to me means that John and I as her parents are dedicating her to the Lord. For me it means that I am acknowledging that God gave her to us to take care of for a short time. It is our duty to love her, train her, and bring her up to know God. We cannot make that decision for her, but promise before our family, friends, and church body that we will make every effort to teach her about God and let her know how much He loves her. Pastor Mark did an excellent job of challenging us as parents when he spoke. We all went out to eat afterwards to celebrate the dedication day and John's mom's Birthday. Fun Day! Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment