My Favorite Four Plus One!

My heart belongs to these beautiful people~

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My favorite age!






















I think I finally, after three kids, have figured out what my favorite age is.....4 months! Molly is absolutely adorable (at least in my eyes)! She is so full of joy, smiles, and chuckles. She smiles whenever she sees someone she knows and even smiles at strangers every once in a while. She is grabbing things, loves to play with her feet, loves to be on her tummy, is trying to crawl already, laughs at her siblings, sleeps through the night (for the most part), is on a great nursing schedule, has the cutest chubby thighs, takes three good naps, notices her surroundings, and thinks her mommy is the best!!! How could you not just love that! I just can't get enough of her and she is growing so fast. I have so enjoyed my wonderful children this summer. They have really been a delight and we have had such a great time together. They have been a great company to me during the day and evening! I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment